StellenbeschreibungAmazon is closely following the impacts of COVID-19. Learn more on how we are supporting our employees, candidates, customers and communities through the pandemic.
Senior Professional Services Manager Amazon Business
Job ID: 1519992 | Amazon EU SARL(Germany Branch)
Since 1994, Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfill its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Since 2015, Amazon.com has started reinventing on behalf of the business customer and is focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. With the launch of Amazon Business in Germany in December 2016, Amazon Business expanded to Europe and is now present in five key markets in Europe: Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain. As we continue to grow, we are recruiting a handful of the best to innovate and drive value for our B2B customers.
The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for business customers to buy on Amazon through an Amazon Business Account. We are focused on building solutions that enable business customers to rethink current strategies, tools and processes for Purchasing and innovate to be fit for the future. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses and large institutions. Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon retail customers, and we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience to serve this segment.
To support our business growth, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager for our Professional Services Team for a full time (40 hours/week) position in Munich. In this position, you will work with our largest and most strategic Customers to help them achieve their business goals for Procurement, Finance and Digitalization by utilizing Amazon Business. You will lead large-scale projects to analyze, define and implement innovative solutions for our B2B customers, working closely with the executive level, incl. CPO, CFO, and CDO. You will also work closely with various internal Amazon teams to relay back customer needs and requirements, incl. Sales, Product Management, Category Management, and Amazon Leadership to drive and prioritize solutions for our largest customers. You need to excel at project management being able to coordinate a large number of stakeholders, plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project (e.g. project scoping, issue handling, risk management, escalation management). The ideal candidate enjoys problem solving on behalf of Customers, has experience in working closely with senior stakeholders (C-Level), and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Engage with Customer executives, incl. Procurement, Finance, and Digitalization leadership to understand pain points, strategy and goals for Purchasing and Finance
· Act as the trusted consultant for your Customers providing recommendations on levers to innovate and deliver value for their strategies, tools, and processes via Amazon Business
· Relay back Customer needs and requirements to internal Amazon teams incl. Sales, Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams, and Leadership
· Take active role in shaping innovative approaches to solve Customer issues and present these to Amazon leadership to prioritize solutions for your Customers and drive growth
· Develop project plans to achieve Customer goals with Amazon Business, incl. work streams, tasks, owners, time plan, and governance model
· Lead all phases of project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery, incl. project scoping, stakeholder management, issue handling, risk management, and escalation management
· Build relationship with Customer and gain continuous commitment to agreed goals and project plan to drive and accelerate spend adoption with Amazon Business
· Lead project evaluation against predefined KPIs, and meet or exceed targets for customers and spend adoption
· BA/BS degree
· Several years of program management or services experience deploying technology solutions
· Exceptional English and German skills – both verbal and written.
· Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
· Excellent project management skills being able to coordinate a large number of stakeholders, plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project
· Knowledge of procurement and source to pay processes and solutions
· Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
· Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
· Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
· Expert use of MS Office Suite and CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com)
· Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.
Zum Stellenanbieter Amazon.com, Inc.