(Senior) Project Management Specialist - Vehicle Management (m/w/d)
At CARIAD, it’s our mission to transform automotive mobility for everyone, everywhere, making it safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable in every way. To deliver on that promise, we’re building a unified technology and software platform, including a vehicle OS and cloud platform, as well as a unified architecture. As a 100% subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, we’re developing solutions for all of its brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche, and will bring our software to over 40 million vehicles by 2030.
Is this an easy task? Not at all! To tackle such a huge challenge, we need a great team. And that’s where you come in. You’ll join more than 6,000 CARIDIANS already working on the latest vehicle features and functions like automated driving, state-of-the-art charging technology, as well as a new digital ecosystem. Together, we’re bringing sustainable change to one of the largest companies in the world.
Within the department of “Engineering Operations” we provide various central services, like e.g. vehicle management, logistics and planning of testing facilities, for our R&D units.
Our job is to ensure maximum availability of test resources. We are looking for people who like to share their knowledge, train colleagues and learn from them by helping each other.
If you want to leave the existing paths behind and break new ground, embark and let´s build something new.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plan and monitor the daily use of our test vehicle fleet
- Efficiently schedule flashing and services to ensure maximum availability of our prototypes
- Jointly harmonize the process landscape with our technical domains
- Administrate the demand planning for proving grounds across all technical domains
- Lead the procurement process for test tracks globally
- Drive process improvement to establish a solid setup for the use of proving grounds together with the group brands
- Represent CARIAD in matters of proving ground activities towards the group brands
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or a comparable course of studies
- Several years of professional experience in the desired or similar role
- Striving for solutions, work independently and structured with a hands-on mentality
- Team player with solid conflict resolution and negotiation skills, resilience, curiosity, progressiveness, and an open-minded approach to foster collaboration and innovation
- High level of communication skills in German and English
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote work options
- Temporary work from abroad in selected countries
- Flextime / optional working hours
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
- Sabbatical option up to 6 months
- 30 days paid + 10 days unpaid leave
- Possibility for VW Group car leasing
- If you have further questions about the candidate journey at CARIAD, talk to Cari, our CARIAD Chatbot. Can’t see it? Check your settings or visit our