(Senior) Shopify Frontend Developer (f/m/x) (m/w/d)
Deine Aufgaben / Your Mission
- You translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- You implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- You deliver the best technical implementations for our eCommerce partners - all rooted in acquisition, conversion and retention
- You emulate existing HTML projects and create new ones that seamlessly integrate with existing code
- You create captivating user experiences through today’s leading technology stacks
- You continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement data driven A/B tests
- You document, structure and communicate technical solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written
Dein Profil / Your Profile
- Several years of Shopify development and Shopify App experience
- An excellent ability to convert PSD mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Demonstrated proficiency in hand-coding HTML using semantic markup, and CSS layout/positioning
- Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, Vue.js, React etc.)
- A passion for frontend architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- A very quick understanding of the business need and the ability to convert the need into work process, a pronounced sense of responsibility and an independent way of working
- A high level of communication skills, self-motivation, self-organization, and teamwork
- Fluent English skills, both spoken and written
Bonus / a Plus
- Experience in set up and improvement of data tracking e.g. Google Analytics
- Knowledge of other IT systems e.g. ERP or CRM/PLM Systems
- Experience in developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
- Knowledge of version control systems (GitHub etc.)
- Versed in agile development and best practices
- Fluent German skills, both spoken and written
Warum wir? / Why us?
- Permanent working contract
- Own responsibility for projects and tasks + diverse challenges in a very international environment
- A motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of entrepreneurial experience
- A welcoming onboarding process in a positive working atmosphere with helpful colleagues and corporate events
- A great portfolio of benefits to choose from such as free products, individual trainings, sports activities, job tickets etc.
- Beautiful office in the heart of Berlin with regular team events in an international environment
We are Les Lunes, a fast-growing fashion start up from Berlin. As a D2C eCommerce brand with a focus on social media, we are reaching millions of women in Europe every month.
We believe women should not have to compromise between looking good, feeling good and doing good. That is why we produce iconic, long-lasting styles from sustainable raw materials. We have had enough of the throwaway mentality and take responsibility as a fashion brand - and wear it visibly with a clear message: Breaking up with Fashion.
We don't produce fast fashion trends; we create a positive attitude towards life for women who buy fashion consciously and with a good conscience. If that sounds interesting to you and you want to be part of this movement, apply to join our team.