(Senior) Specialist Process Management - Procurement (m/w/d)
We are CARIAD, an automotive software company and part of the Volkswagen Group. Our mission is to make the automotive experience safer, more sustainable, more comfortable, more digital, and more fun. Soon, we'll be a team of more than 5,000 software developers and engineers, building the leading tech stack for the automotive industry and creating a unified software platform for over 10 million new vehicles per year.
We’re looking for talented, digital minds like you to help us create code that moves the world. Together with you, we’ll build outstanding digital experiences and products for all Volkswagen Group brands that will transform mobility. Join us as we shape the future of the car and everyone around it.
We, the process management team of the procurement department, work on projects and process topics with long-term and fundamental importance for the procurement as well as for CARIAD. We take on responsibility for the design of efficient, sustainable and consistent processes. From this, we derive the requirements for advanced IT solutions as well as target-oriented qualification measures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You analyze and design processes as part of a team - together with the process partners involved, processes and optimization potentials are agreed on, documented and anchored in the regulatory world
- In this way, you make a significant contribution to transformation, effective change management and the continuous development of efficient workflows and processes
- In close corporation with our internal partners you will derive the requirements for suitable IT solutions
- The ongoing internationalization and transformation requires close networking within the Volkswagen Group. This makes you responsible for process management for important projects in procurement, both at CARIAD and within the Volkswagen Group
- You transfer and implement solution approaches into optimal concepts through process consulting
WHO YOU ARE
- Successfully completed university degree in industrial engineering, business informatics, business administration or equivalent
- Professional experience in the area of procurement, project or process management in an agile environment
- Well developed MS Office skills and knowledge of the common IT tools within analysis, process and project management
- You like working analytically and representing complex issues to third parties
- Your cultural, social and linguistic skills enable you to work profitably in an international context
NICE TO KNOW
- 35-hour weeks
- Remote / mobile work
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
Share this job offer