(Senior) Strategic FP&A Manager (d/m/f) (m/w/d)
We are more than a support team. We enable the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensure the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Finance, Legal and Strategy (“FLS”) and want to make a difference from day one, the FLS team is the right place for you.
We see ourselves as co-pilot of our business leaders and partner collaboratively with the entire organization, to enable data-driven decision-making by providing thoughtful analysis and insights. We are looking for a highly motivated (Senior) Manager Strategic FP&A (m/f/d) helping to scale our strategic FP&A function.
You will play an integral role in improving our reporting, planning and budgeting landscape with focus on the intersections of finance, business, product & strategy.
Your objective will be to set-up a proper financial project tracking of our product portfolio along regions and sizes to ease decision-making from a financial point of view and mirror strategic scenarios in financial plans. You will support the investment allocation process and drive the quantification of strategic measures based on our top-level KPIs to enable Executives with the right steering tools.
This position can be filled in our offices or remotely within Germany, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands or the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
Lead quantitative and qualitative cross-functional analytical work with key business stakeholders that unlocks business insights and drives decision-making on key business topics
Work alongside with Leadership and product teams on building, planning and reporting product specific operational and integrated financial models (Product P&Ls and cash flows) as well as critical key performance indicators
Drive financial transparency and ownership of Personio’s product portfolio to analyze the financial impact and optimize strategic initiatives (e.g. conducting financial feasibility studies of business cases for new growth initiative)
Collaborate closely with our Finance experts to embed and automate the financial tracking in our Reporting & Planning System (Workday Adaptive)
Support and improve key finance processes including long-term strategic plan, annual budgeting and forecasting as well as standard reporting packages for the leadership team
Drive operational excellence and guide more junior staff
What you need to succeed
You have 5+ years relevant working experience in Finance with a proven track record in the field of (Strategic) FP&A, Product, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Consultancy and/or Business Unit Controlling in a high growth tech environment; Experience in a product-focused organization is a plus
You have extensive financial modeling skills, profound knowledge of Google Workspace (incl. Google Sheets & Google Slides) and you are confident with Adaptive Insights / Workday Adaptive Planning (or any highly comparable tool like Anaplan, Oracle, Jedox, Planful); Bonus: experience with Tableau, Salesforce, Chargebee
You have an affinity for IT and data, great attention to detail and a well-structured, independent as well as proactive work ethic
You demonstrate experience working strategically with colleagues across all departments and hierarchies with a keen interest in project & stakeholder management, driving consensus and solving issues
You can professionally communicate in English (German is a plus) and are able to present financial information, recommendations and action items in an easy to understand format
You have the attitude to act agile, feel comfortable with change in a fast paced environment, are willing to roll-up your sleeves, learn fast and take responsibility from day one
You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related analytical field
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package – reevaluated each year – that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget for you to invest in your development via professional memberships, external certifications, conferences, and more
- Regular company and team events like All Company Culture Week and local year-end celebrations
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Choose between green mobility options, including a bike lease covered by Personio
- Monthly tax-free stipend of €162 to help cover food and public transportation expenses (Cobee)
- Private health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (€43 for employees, spouse, or children)
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Spain for €30 per month with a subsidized Gympass membership
- Free English and Spanish language classes
We’re using technology to revolutionize the way HR operates, transforming the way millions of people experience work every day. In June 2022 we raised a second Series E funding of $200 million, allowing us to turbocharge this change and making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe.
With over 6,000 customers and a team of 1,500 in seven offices across Europe, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
Personio is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We #EmbraceUniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to scale, we focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally.
We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.