Social Media Digital Marketer (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 69115 Heidelberg
Become one of the most impactful social media digital marketers on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of content marketing managers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I. and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is the well from where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the of the most impactful social media digital marketers in the world
- A person with insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
- Be driven by helping their team meet and exceed aggressive conversion targets and individual career goals.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be highly organized and have a high level of accountability for the quality and outcomes of your work and your team’s work.
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll do:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Create, contribute and collaborate in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Create, contribute and collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Create, contribute and collaborate on the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy
Qualifications (any or all):
- Entry level
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Professional Degree
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our US Hubs for regular teaming and events. Given our HQ in Sydney Australia, the ideal candidate will be based on the west coast or in Austin, Texas to benefit from the overlapping timezone windows.
Why Join us?
- Empower our users with helpful content
- Learn digital marketing and content marketing real-life skills
- Bring direct impact to the business and see blog traffic grow with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including: Full-time, part-time, contract, internships.
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone! firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get started?
Go to F4S.com and complete the F4S Questionnaire (15-30 mins) here to help us better understand your work-style motivations and how we can best support your onboarding.
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.