Software & Infrastructure Engineer/ DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
Make the future of industrial operations become reality
Here at Digital Industries, one of the main pillars of Siemens, we are the market leader in industrial automation. Our products and services are used in factories across the world, from car production to pharmaceutical plants.
We know that future operation will be different than today. And we want to be the inspiring leader, building the future jointly with customers and partners. Delivering real value fast, in collaboration, solving fundamental problems, growing sustainability, optimizing systems, and living the change, this is what drives us in our daily operations.
For this we have created the Future of Industrial Operations. Our goal is to do nothing less than transforming the industry and ourselves, Siemens.
We are crafting a portfolio for tomorrow, iterating fast over new ideas and being in close touch with our customers to integrate their feedback back to the products we built.With this approach, we are building the bridge into a sustainable world of tomorrow. Fast, agile and purpose driven, for us and the next generations to come.What part will you play?
In your role as “Software & Infrastructure/ DevOps Engineer” you will be at the core and help that our future portfolio offerings become reality.
- You will ensure the setup and maintenance of an efficient and future-proof infrastructure which enables software development teams to deliver at speed, with high quality, high reliability, and reusing components wherever possible
- Our central DevOps Enablement Team will provide you with templates so you can adapt them where needed towards your project needs, always with the focus to reach new levels of efficiency using CI/CD
- With your experience and best practice solutions you are contributing to the enablement of our internal and external partners to develop outstanding solutions
- Another focus of you will be on keeping the dots together, craft an inner-source community, and automate whatever is possible
- The alignment and coordination of working together with other organizations and departments is another challenging task
What you need to make real what matters.
- You bring a bachelor degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering, or a related field With your profound technical domain proficiency working as a Software & Infrastructure Engineer/ DevOps Engineer, you can adapt into technical environments easily
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines and working with Kubernetes are topics that you handle daily
- You can provide Infrastructure as Code templates for tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or Crossplane
- Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, etc. are well known to you
- Jira, Visual Studio Code, K8s, FluxCD, Docker, et al. are tools you already worked with
- The basis of code.siemens.com is customized with GitLab/GitHub. You know how to do it!
- In sharing your insights, best practices and knowledge you will provide profound documentations to a broad internal and external audience
- Full proficiency in English will help you communicating in our international environment
- As a great teammate the team can rely on you, like you can count on your team
What we offer.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences. Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider .
- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
- if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time