Strategic Product Manager Payments (m/w/d)
Where should we go next? AirPlus is a growing global company, active in ± 70 countries worldwide. With global demand and customers across the globe there are so many opportunities. Your job will be to assess our opportunities in potential markets, evaluating product and market fit, competition as well as regulatory and organisational challenges. Hereby you directly influence our global future.
As Strategic Product Manager Payment you will lead major product initiatives coordinating and driving the continous development of our payment products.
- Coordination and monitoring of major product development initiatives
- Delivery of roadmaps
- Coordination of the translation of product requirements into development features
- Hosting of content related events (incl. PiPe coordination for your theme)
- Allignment of resources
- Incuding internal and external customer communication and training
- You have a deep understanding of the payment industry and understand the corporate processes we support
- You constantly weigh up customer centricity with commercial needs
- You are comfortable with Scrum, Leans Start Up and design thinking
- You are proactive, self-managed, with a high level of ownership and accountability
- You are an independent worker but like to work in cross divisional teams, you have the ability to create a good working environment
- You do not shy away from taking decisions
- Given you work with international customers, partners, and colleagues your English skills are excellent
- You have the ability to communicate well at all levels of the business, drive change and create an environment of high engagemen
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.