Team Lead Technology (all genders) (m/w/d)
We arelooking for an empathetic and passionate Team Lead Technology tocomplement our Tech Leadership circle. As Team Lead Technology youare managing your team and are responsible for enabling it toensure high quality and performance.
- As Team Lead Technology, you are disciplinarily leadingan agile, cross-functional engineering team and thus contributesignificantly to the success of Aroundhome
- Youare an experienced manager with an agile mindset who establishesefficient processes according to Scrum, actively drives continuousimprovement focusing on quality and enables team members to makedecisions on their own responsibility
- Yourecognize and promote talent through targeted coaching, and thusensure a structured development of your team in line with thecompany vision
- You are the first point ofcontact for all people topics and are in close contact with theother Team Leads and the Product Owners of the productteams
- You are part of the tech leadershipteam, report directly to the Head of Technology and are activelyinvolved in the further design and scaling of Tech
- Youhave several years of practical experience in leading agile techteams and have already been able to successfully build and scaleteams
- You are a strong communicator and have adeep understanding of leadership as well as employeedevelopment
- You excel in your goal-orientedapproach to work and are an absolute high performer as well asmotivator
- You have a distinctive knowledge ofhuman nature and convince with your winning appearance as well as ahealthy portion of humor
Hybrid Work // Stayflexible: Decide freely, whether you want to workfrom our office in Berlin, from home throughout Germany, or fullyremote in the European Union. Additionally, we offer you thepossibility to work up to 20 days per year from selected EUcountries.
Room to grow // Staycurious: In regular/annual feedback meetings, youdesign your own personal development path together with your teamlead. In addition, we offer bi-weekly Tech Talks, an annualtraining budget, free access to LinkedIn Learning as well as greatworkshops to seek new input and specific training for your personaldevelopment.
Mental &physical health // Stay healthy & active:We care about your well-being and support your health with adiscounted membership at Urban Sports Club. In addition, ourcooperation partner Fürstenberg Institute is available to you andyour family members with advice and support when it comes to mentalhealth & coaching.
Taking responsibility // We#care: We care for our planet and the people who areliving on it. To make our world a little bit better, our ClimateAction Team promotes our awareness for environmentally friendlybehavior, as an individual, but also as a company. In addition, wework with JobRad, offer a discounted BVG ticket, and activelysupport social projects in Berlin at our annual Social Day to givesomething back.
Teamspirit //Stay connected: What drives us is our sense ofcommunity. That's why we celebrate our Company Day once a month inour office at Potsdamer Platz, where everyone gets together inperson. In addition to a comprehensive update of our C-Board, themain focus is on togetherness and the exchange of ideas over lunchand dinner together.
Transparency// We want to be transparent - also when it comes tosalary: If you have any questions about a possiblesalary range for this position, feel free to send us an email to .We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Aroundhome is the largest provider ofproducts and services for the home in Germany, Austria andSwitzerland, and so on throughoutEurope.