Technical Product Evangelist (m/w/d)
About tribe29 GmbH:
We are the creator of Checkmk, a leading open source monitoring software. We are a strong team of software developers, technicians, open source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping companies of all sizes to run their complex IT infrastructures reliably. We are growing quickly both in our German home market and internationally.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software ‘Checkmk’ monitors millions of systems and software applications in your multi-clouds, data centers or even in smaller IoT devices. Over 2,600 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Campusjäger by Workwise.
As one of the leading providers of IT Monitoring solutions, our mission is to develop the best tools to ensure that mission-critical systems and applications can be operated without problems.
Our Software – Checkmk – monitors millions of hardware devices and applications, from small IoT devices to large and distributed data centers. Over 2.000 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source Version has tens of thousands of user worldwide.
By working closely with our community, we ensure that Checkmk really helps our users solve daily challenges related to their IT operations. Join our growing company and help us to spread the word as a
- Be an active participant on external forums and user events, but also within our own community
- Help shape our product messaging and positioning
- Design and produce the collateral that allows IT teams to get their Checkmk installation up and running in a quick and efficient manner
- Educate and empower users on how to solve their complex IT challenges in the simplest way, and become a Checkmk advocate
- Work with customers, sales teams, and service teams to identify product use cases, key features, enhancements, and requirements that help shape the product roadmap
- Turn complex data into practical and actionable marketing insights
- Prior experience in a Product Evangelist or Technical Sales role working with customers, partners and developers
- Solid technical acumen around one or more of the following technologies (Linux, servers, networks, databases, IT monitoring, container/cloud environments) as well as very good understanding of data and analytics
- Ideally, experience working with Checkmk and other infrastructure monitoring tools
- You have the ability to build connections and understand how to instigate action in organizations of all shapes and sizes
- You have experience speaking at events with a technical audience, delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions and integrations
- You are great at communicating complex issues to a range of both internal and external stakeholders
- You are comfortable driving conversations and acting independently as well as work collaboratively
- You are able to identify opportunities that can lead to an increase in product adoption/usage and can capitalize on them
- You understand technical implementations and are able to communicate clearly both internally and outside the organization
- Good technical writing skills
- Exceptional presentation, organizational and analytical skills
- Great communication skills in English are essential for this role, fluent German is considered a big plus
- Familiar with the open source culture; being already involved in an open source community is considered a big plu
- Work in a highly motivated and skilled team
- A dynamic environment and growth-oriented mindset
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment with the option to work remote
- A wide range of opportunities for personal development
- A great office in the heart of Munich
- An attractive salary
Our job offer Technical Product Evangelist (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger by Workwise, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.