Vice President - Product Management / Engineering / Finance (m/w/d)
Über Sunfire GmbH:
Heute die Welt für Morgen retten!
Ein Leben ohne die Nutzung fossiler Ressourcen – das ist unsere Vision. Unser Ziel ist es, regenerative Energien von Windkraftanlagen, Wasserkraftwerken oder Photovoltaiksystemen in Form von Kraftstoffen und Gasen überall dort und immer dann verfügbar zu machen, wo und wenn sie gebraucht werden – nicht nur dann, wenn der Wind weht, die Wellen rauschen oder die Sonne scheint.
What do we offer?
- The diverse and challenging opportunity to work with a key technology of our future – with us, you can actively contribute to the preservation of our planet
- You are the most creative at home? Or would rather see your colleagues live again? Just choose as you wish! You can freely arrange the number of your (home) office days, for your commute to work, we support you with a subsidy for your DVB monthly travel pass or a work bike lease
- Vacation is an important part of a balanced lifestyle, so our vacation policies are generous and flexible, with us, you get 30 days of vacation per year – we are also open to longer as well as shorter time offs
- Sport is a perfect compensation after work – you can take part in our running group or take time to relax and come to our weekly yoga session
- Your colleagues will not only support you during your onboarding phase. They will also be there for you at all times with advice and support! A constant exchange at eye level is important to us and drives our vision forward
- To ensure you a relaxed life in retirement, we offer you a subsidy for our company provision scheme of up to 20%
What can you expect?
- You will develop and execute a comprehensive product portfolio strategy aligned with our 2030 corporate strategy and oversee the entire end-to-end product lifecycle process, ensuring products meet quality, cost, and performance targets
- You will maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and work closely with sales and project execution teams to ensure products meet customer expectations, further, you will ensure products adhere to all relevant industrial, legal, and safety requirements
- You will manage the product portfolio's financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and cost control
- You drive continuous innovation in the hydrogen sector by exploring new electrolyzer technologies, ecosystem partnerships, and business models, like service and digital products
- You will provide regular updates to the executive team on product development progress, performance metrics, and customer trends
What should you bring along?
- You have a bachelor's or higher degree in engineering or a similar field
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 years in industrial product management of a technical product, preferably in clean energy, and strong leadership skills with experience in managing and developing high-performing teams, nice to have would be the knowledge of hydrogen technologies, market trends, and industry players
- You can convince yourself with exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities as well as excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- You have strong management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, in addition to these points you have the demonstrated ability to drive product innovation and commercialization as well as you are results-driven and goal-oriented with a commitment to sustainability and environmental stewardship
- You provide very strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Unser Jobangebot Vice President - Product Management / Engineering / Finance (m/f/d) klingt vielversprechend?
Bei unserem Partner Workwise ist eine Bewerbung für diesen Job in nur wenigen Minuten und ohne Anschreiben möglich. Anschließend kann der Status der Bewerbung live verfolgt werden. Wir freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Workwise.
Mehr Informationen zu uns und unseren Jobangeboten findet man auf unserem Unternehmensprofil bei Workwise.