VueJs - Front-End Developer Remot (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort: 60437 Frankfurt am Main
VueJs - Front-End Developer (m/w/d) *Remote
location_on Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- work Full-time | Part-time
We know that applying for a job sucks! Do you want to change that with us? With our software, we are making job applications better and faster.
Onapply is a growing SaaS-company that originated in Frankfurt, Germany, in 2012. Our team is spread across Europe. We have over 800 satisfied customers from different industries (i.e., KIA, NH Hotels, Check24).
What makes onapply special for our employees?
- Our remote first culture
- You can take responsibility in your field and become a true expert
- We are setting our goals together
- We sponsor your learning, so that you can continuously improve your self
- You will get generous employee benefits (Fitness clubs, Kindergarten, bike, etc.)
- You will participate in the onapply's success, through our monthly #Bonus!
You take over the following tasks
- Develop our VueJs frontend in a scalable and dependable manner
- Discuss user stories together with our product owner and the rest of the team
- Define API endpoints together with our backend developers based on the user stories
- Implement user interfaces based on designs and the API endpoints
Over time you will take responsibility in other areas of your choice, such as
- Deployment infrastructure
- API development
The following experience is mandatory for this position
- > 2 years of programming experience in VueJs
- Experience with unit testing
- Fluent in English
Ideally you bring experience with the following technologies and standards
- Vue Router
Our development team is dedicated to agile development, clean code and has a devops culture
- We are dedicated to shipping usable features (i.e. We talk to our customer on a weekly basis)
- We are not afraid of refactoring for a clean and scalable architecture (i.e. Last year we started switching our whole Fronted to Vue.js)
- We encourage test driven development (i.e. Every released feature is unit tested)
- We always look into ways of automating our workflows (i.e. Last year we deployed 370 times)
Our Tech Stack
- Yii2 PHP Framework
Questions? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out . We are looking forward to your application!
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.