Working Student Digital Marketing & Process Automation I Beiersdorf NIVEA (m/w/d)
At Beiersdorf, we want to help people feel good about their skin – and our commitment goes far beyond caring for skin. For years, we have developed innovative skin and body care products for well-known brands such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, Hansaplast, and Labello. We act according to our purpose, WE CARE BEYOND SKIN, and take responsibility for our consumers, our employees, the environment and society.
Behind every brand, every product and every accomplishment are our more than 20, employees. It is for them that we live an inclusive culture of respect and trust that is strongly aligned with our values – CARE, COURAGE, SIMPLICITY and TRUST. We also embrace diversity by valuing the uniqueness of each individual and being committed to equal opportunities for all.
Beiersdorf is increasingly transforming itself into a digitally focused organization, and digital assets play a crucial role in the company's success. To ensure the optimum quality of product information and digital assets produced for our customers and published via digital channels, we are looking for support for our team. With our assets we actively support & influence Beiersdorf's marketing and sales activities and thus contribute to the growth of our company. Managing content platforms that store, enrich and distribute these assets will be central to the success of the business.
The digital assets will be produced in collaboration with our agency OneTouch and our in-house studio NX and made available to our customers via digital channels to ensure the best possible customer experience. It is critical for us and the business to support reuse and drive digital and marketing activity.
- Support the Product Owner of the Digital Asset Management tools (PIM / DAM) to drive them decisively forward. Continue to develop the tools and processes into all-encompassing and overarching marketing tools, ranging from ideation to order entry to asset tracking.
- Create training materials and documentation for a globally active key user network and drive best practices for digital asset management.
- Support the Product Owner in ensuring data quality using key metrics.
- Project support from the creation of digital assets to their publication for our customers in close collaboration with our international team and many different departments, agencies and suppliers in a very agile environment.
- University or college degree in marketing, media management, media technology, communication design or business administration
- Fully enrolled during the entire working student period
- Experience with researching information and presenting the results
- Experience from previous internships/student jobs and experience abroad are a plus
- International mindset
- Responsible and independent work style
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Interest in digitization, data and technology
- Very good written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Very good MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU?
Are you wondering whether this or our other jobs suit you? Then find out ! Discover your strengths and hidden potentials with us.