Working Student – Graphic Design (m/w/d)
At ECOVACS Robotics, our mission is simple: a robot for every family. This means we work towards a common goal of simplifying the lives of people around the globe.
As a leading household robotics brand and both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, our philosophy is to “Live Smart. Enjoy Life” – for that we offer a range of intelligent products. So why not let your robot do the cleaning, while you dive into that book you’ve been meaning to read?
Founded in China in 1998, ECOVACS expanded into Europe in 2012 and established the EMEA Headquarter in Düsseldorf. Today, we have over 6,000 employees across the globe, and we keep growing. Our EMEA team is comprised of over 50 experienced and highly motivated colleagues of ten nationalities, working in the dynamic and fast-growing environment of a start-up, with the background and security of a multinational enterprise.
We continue to grow and are looking for a Graphic Design Working Student (m/f/d) to join our Brand marketing team in Düsseldorf at the earliest possible date.
- Graphic design of, but not limited to: print collateral (e.g. brochures, flyers, product sheets), adverts, digital mediums, presentations, videos and other marketing collateral
- Involves prepping and package files for print
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritizing where necessary and providing updates where relevant needs
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
- Upholding the ECOVACS brand guidelines ensuring compliance with brand identity
- Proofreading work to ensure accuracy and no errors
- Student in in Business,Computer Science, or IT related field
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is advantageous.
- Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organized individual with attention to detail
- Good working ethic, time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
What we offer
- The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated team
- To grow with us in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
- Fresh fruit, coffee, water and more
Your way to ECOVACS
If you would like to write the future of robotic technology, join our ride and send us your complete application, salary expectation and the earliest start date in English via the application button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
ECOVACS Europe GmbH • Holzstraße 2 • 40221 Düsseldorf
email@example.com • www.ecovacs.com
ECOVACS Europe GmbH