Working Student Revenue Operations (m/w/d)
As a working student (m/f/d) Revenue Operations you will be involved in the development, implementation and optimization of processes along the entire customer journey. You will work closely with our sales and marketing team to analyze the quality of our sales processes and thus contribute significantly to the optimization and automation of existing processes.
To push our innovative ideas and ambitious vision forward, we are looking for talents like you! Do you have the skills to grow into this role? Then apply now and become part of something big!
- Optimization and Automization: You will continuously support the Revenue Operations team in analyzing, optimizing and automating existing sales processes
- Analyzing: Through shadowing sessions of our sales team, you will analyze existing processes and consider strategies on how to improve them
- Obtain Feedback: You will collect feedback from the Sales Team to evaluate and improve recently implemented processes
- CRM Tools: Become an expert in Salesforce and provide assistance to others as needed
- Research: Conduct independent research on strategies for improving the sales process, and provide suggestions for implementation
Long story short: You will bring in innovative ideas that make Parkdepot even better and implement them together with us.WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Your background: You are an enrolled Master student and interested in process optimization and automation
- Tools: You have worked with a CRM system before, ideally Salesforce
- Analytical Mindset: You are detail-oriented. Due to your analytical mindset, you like to dive deep into data sets and use your findings profitably
- Precision: You love precision and like to work out new developments
- Your language skills: You have excellent English skills, ideally you also speak German
Apart from the people, the role, our culture and mission, there are countless arguments that make Parkdepot a great place to work.*
- Growth: Parkdepot has become one of the biggest parking managers in Europe in under three years and that's just the beginning
- Spirit: Legendary team events and the creation of ambitious ideas. We are convinced that anything is possible with the right team
- Development: We invest in your personal growth, because every employee counts
- Discounts: With the subsidized EGYM Wellpass membership, you can train at reduced rates in sports studios and many other sports facilities. We also subsidize your lunch and you receive lucrative employee discounts
- YES to diversity: Agile and international teams of all genders and from over 16 nations come together at our company
- Values: Clear corporate values that guide our collective actions: OWN IT, BE BOLD, BE EXCELLENT & GROW TOGETHER
*Our benefits vary by locationAbout us
Parkdepot operates one of the leading digital parking platforms in Europe and is digitizing the traditional parking industry. Our formula is simple: a motivated team with a focus on technology and customer experience, as well as high ambitions drive us to success and rapid growth. Are you in?